Corporate secretary plays an important role in a company as an administrator to ensure compliance of statutory requirements. All companies are required to appoint corporate secretary to handle the duties required under the statue. It is important that the corporate secretary is able to provide the support to the board of directors in the day-to-day running of the company’s activities to facilitate the company’s formal decision making and reporting process. Among the duties include organizing board’s meeting, formulate meeting agendas with the chairman and/or the chief executive; advise management on content and organization of memoranda for meetings. Among our corporate services include:
- Incorporation of companies domiciled in Singapore and offshores
- Act as corporate secretarial agent for companies
- Compliance of corporate services required by the corporate regulatory
- Act as nominee directors for companies
- Provision of registered office
Please CONTACT US to get more detail information.